Help us build the heart of our farm! Be a part of our next big project!
- adding an ADA accessible bathroom for the farm,
- building a post-harvest wash station that gets us closer to USDA GAP certification.
- building neighborhood learning spaces where children and adults can come to learn about farming and the environment, share their wisdom, and nurture our cultural traditions.
- creating a shared office for our team
- opening a neighborhood Farmer's Market that will serve the needs of the community,
- adding a commercial kitchen where community members can come to prepare meals, learn new recipes, safely prepare value-added foods like jams, hot sauce, and other goods that can be sold in the neighborhood Farmer's Market to support community micro-businesses.
It's a small space with HUGE plans and an EVEN BIGGER community impact!